We care about doing things the right way – we never take shortcuts, and we never compromise on quality or things that matter. This is why we make our own FoodState Nutrients™ from scratch in our state-of-the-art facility in New Hampshire. FoodState Nutrients™ are made with fresh and local foods. Crafted with our Slo-Food Process™, they deliver the most authentic nourishment available, which we believe the body recognizes as whole food.
It took a combination of research, ingenuity, and passion to create our FoodState Nutrients™. The initial challenge was how to best capture the vital nutrition of a farm fresh food and deliver it to our customers in a bottle. With this goal in mind, we partnered with a team of scientists at the University of New Hampshire. Together, we conducted extensive research to develop scientifically validated methods to craft our FoodState Nutrients™. Today we produce over 30 unique FoodState Nutrients™ from Vitamin A to Zinc. Each one of our FoodState Nutrients™ has a unique recipe to deliver an optimal level of a specific vitamin or mineral, which has been tested for potency assurance and purity.
The foods we source to deliver our nutrients are below:
- Broccoli to deliver Folate
- Cabbage to deliver Vitamin K1
- Carrots to deliver mixed-carotenoids, or vegetarian sourced Vitamin A
- Cranberries and Blueberries to deliver protective antioxidants
- Oranges to deliver Vitamin C
- Organic Brown Rice to deliver full spectrum
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae to deliver B Vitamins
- Vitamin E and Biotin
- Vitamin D and Minerals